Hello! 皆さん、今日は! (minasan, konnichiwa!)
In the past weeks, I've been working hard to get Kuma Learn's visual dictionary online. I have great news: the first version of the online picture dictionary is now available. You're the first to hear about it!
Online picture dictionary
The Japanese-English visual dictionary is finally online: https://app.kumalearn.com/vocab. Among other things you can:
- Look up a Japanese translation with an English word, such as house
- Find the English translation to a Japanese word, such as 日本 (nihon)
- Search for words related to a topic, such as words to describe time: 時間 (jikan), 時 (toki), etc.
- Listen to the pronunciation of words ("computer voice" that I have personally checked)
You can also browse eBook vocabulary:
- If you've downloaded the free JLPT-N5 eBook before, you can now browse the vocabulary that appear in the eBook online
- If you purchased the Introductory Vocab with Pictures eBook, make sure to sign up (app.kumalearn.com/signup) and you will gain access to exclusive vocab!
I'm still combing through each word, picture and example sentence to ensure high quality, so only a small number of words are currently available. I'll continuously keep adding more words to the online dictionary over the next weeks! Stay tuned.
In other news...
Words of the Week (with pictures)
We missed a few weeks worth of Word of the Week, so I've put together some to catch up on below!
Example: What's the answer to the first question? 第一問題の答えは、何？(dai-ichi-mondai-no-kota-e-wa, nani?)
Example: I wish this year will be a good year! 今年は、いい年になりますように！(kotoshi-wa, ii-toshi-ni-narimasu-youni!)
Example: There are many people in this shop. この店の中には、いっぱい人がいる。(kono-mise-no-naka-ni-wa, ippai-hito-ga-iru.)
Thanks for your continued support. If you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to write me at email@example.com!